perjantai 1. elokuuta 2014

Hello August!

I can't believe that it's August already! It feels like it's June or something...
Anyway, yesterday we went to pick up my cousin from the airport, since she came to visit Finland for a week! I haven't seen her in about a year, so it was really nice to catch up up, pretty much has happened in a year. Today we just relaxed and did really nothing during the morning. At 4 pm we headed off to my cousins summer-cottage to celebrate their birthday! It's always awesome to hang out with my cousins and this time was no exception! Me gusta 😏
Aaand nothing more, otherwise it's been same old, gym and sun-bathing and those kind of things. 
Note to self: NEVER sunbathe. It's a waste of time when you get your hopes up on getting tanned, but end up as pale as when you started. 




-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti