keskiviikko 6. elokuuta 2014

Answers

So last week I had an 'ask me anything' post on the blog. Though it only gathered three questions, I thought that I would take my time to answer them. Oh, and I wrote the answers in the same language that the question was written in.

Question 1
"Estas nerviosa para tu viaje?" 
Siiiiiii!!! Estoy muy nerviosa! Pero, estoy muy contenta también. Tengo una familia encantadora en España, y estoy muy seguro yo voy a gustar Ellos. En la mayormente estoy nerviosa para la lengua. No hablo español bien, pero quiero hablar la lengua perfecto después mi año en España! xD
Pero espero muchoooo!!!

Question 2
"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
Well, if a can calculate it right, I'll be 26 in 10 years. In a perfect world, I will have graduated from Medicinska fakukteten in Helsinki. I'll be living perhaps in England, because I would study to become a surgeon in UK. And I would be studying my first or second year there. I would like to be studying in Cardiff, but any other GOOD medical school would be just fine. And I would maye be living with my fionce? 
Oh well, in a perfect world.  

Question 3
"Hej! Super kiva blogg, hoppas ditt år i Spanien blir fint! Vad har du för planer efter gymnasiet? Har du ett drömyrke?"
Oj tack fina du! Jaa, jag hoppas också på att mitt år ska bli super xD efter gymnasiet så har jag planerat söka intill ettpar medicinska skolor, en i Finland samt ettpar i Sverige. Och såklart har jag planerar komma in på första försöket xD mitt drömyrke är som jag tidigare nämnde att bli kirurg, vilken specialitet jag vill ha är jag inte helt säker på, det ser vi sedan då jag är inne i studierna ch ser vad det hela egentligen handlar om :--)

DONE!
-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti