keskiviikko 6. elokuuta 2014

Allt o ingenting

Hello my dear minions 😏
Okay no seriously, hello everyone reading this post :--)
I haven't been writing that much lately, I've just been SO exhausted. But quick catch-up. During the week I've just been working. I work as a coatch at an floorball camp, and the days are pretty long, almost 7 hours. And to hit the gym after work means that I leave home at 8.20 am and I'm back at 6.30 pm. And after that I walk my dogs and prepare for the upcoming week, which just all in all leaves me exhausted in the evening. Although I've done one other thing than just work and gym this week. Yesterday my lovely M left Finlad an headed off to USA. We were at the airport at like 5am to say our last goodbyes. It's just unbelievable that I won't se my girl in ONE YEAR! Well, the fact that Skype was invented makes our lives a little bit easier, but it's going to be wierd not being able to just call her and be like "let's go out today. At subin in one hour". Oh well, I hope that she'll have the year of her dreams!

Otherwise this week won't be so special. Work and gym is what my life is made of <3

-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti