lauantai 12. heinäkuuta 2014

Home sweet home

Helloo :)
I thought that I'd write this one in English, since it's a short one and I still consider changing the language completely to English. Mainly because I have so many friends from different countries who are reading this. But we'll se :--) 
Today's news is that we just came home from our boat, and although I truly LOVE sailing, it's nice to be home after 3 weeks on the sea. And well, I haven't done anything today, probably won't either. For tomorrow's plans I scheduled a gym-session and hopefully I'll meet Hanna in the evening, it's been so long since I saw that beauty <3

Aaaaand, otherwise I'll just be waiting for my other half to come home from her summer cottage, we have quite a bit planed out ;-)




Hope you're having a great weekend!
-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti