keskiviikko 16. heinäkuuta 2014

¡Dos meses!

Hello :)
I've had a pretty hectic couple of days, that's why it's been silent in here. The last two days I was in Jyväskylä with my parents and my younger-older-brother xD We were on the asunto-messut, kind of like a tradition in our family. Aaaand it's always nice to stay at a hotel so :--)
Today I started the day by visiting my grandfather and aunt, which was really nice, since those days aren't so many after all. After that I hit the gym for a killer upper-body session, which was really a success!! In the evening I even saw M, so nice to catch up with that awesome girl <3 some other things I did there inberween, but they aren't blog-material. 

Tomorrow I have plans on cleaning my room (since it looks like a battlefield) and maybe later hit the gym. But we'll see :)

Good night everyone :--)






-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti